Welcome to Los Gatos High School!
We look forward to meeting you and enrolling your student to the high school.
Please follow each of these steps carefully for the best enrollment experience:
1) Click HERE
to verify that your residence is within the Los Gatos School District boundaries.
2) PRINT the ENROLLMENT PACKET. Review and complete all pages.
- Click HERE to print the Enrollment Packet for the 2016-17 school term.
3) REVIEW our Residency Requirements (included in the packet).
- We DO NOT accept utility bills (PGE, Water, Phone, etc.) for proof of residency.
4) Click HERE
to complete the online portion of our enrollment.
Have these items with you when you complete the online portion:
- Immunization history - including Tdap booster
- Previous middle school and/or high school enrollment dates and addresses
Note that the enrollment is NOT complete until residency and immunizations are verified by the school registrar.
If you aren't able to do online enrollment please come by the high school and pick up the paper version of the enrollment packet.
5) CONTACT TERRI DEWING TO SIGN UP FOR AN ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT. HER CONTACT INFORMATION IS BELOW.
Make sure to bring the following with you to your appointment (forms provided in the packet below):
- Completed Statement of Residency
- ALL Proof of residency documents listed on the Residency Requirements
- Immunization history - yellow card or history provided by your doctor or medical group
- Completed TB Risk Assessment for School Entry
- Completed Supplemental Information Form
- Your student's most recent transcript from his/her previous school.
- Signed Request for Records (Registrar will fax the signed form to the previous school)
- Completed Sports Participation Packet (provided below).
6) Plan for a half-hour appointment with your student's guidance counselor to schedule his/her classes. (The appointment will be scheduled by the Registrar after residency and immunizations have been verified.) THIS APPOINTMENT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN.
7) If your student is interested in any of the courses listed below, he/she willl need to be available for placement testing after enrollment is complete. The testing will be scheduled by the Registrar.
* English 9 Honors (optional) * English 10 Honors (optional)
* Biology Honors (incoming freshmen) * Geometry (incoming freshmen)
* Spanish 2 (for incoming freshmen) * Algebra 2 Accelerated
* French 2 (for incoming freshmen) * Calculus AB AP & BC AP
9) Print the Summer Reading list provided below.